We are looking for an experienced storeperson/forklift drivers to work in SE Suburb for a large pharmaceutical company in an ongoing casual role working day shift anytime from 7am start.
The successful applicants must have:
- previously worked within a warehouse environment
- both LF and LO forklift licence with proven experience driving reach and stockpicker
- RF Scanning skills
- the ability to work as part of a team or individually
- strong attention to detail
- sound knowledge of logistics processes and use of warehouse computer system
Duties will include:
- Picking Stock using RF Scanners
- Stock Replenishment
- Inwards good and receipting
- Putaways and drop downs of pallets
- Packing and wrapping orders
- Quality Checking
- Manual Handling
- General Warehouse Work
- Adhering to OH&S Processes and Procedures
If you possess the relevant qualities and experience and are interested in working as a casual in exciting, challenging and busy warehouse environments, APPLY NOW!!!
All successful applicants MUST be able to pass a Police Check prior to starting.
Only applicants who have the above skills and experience will be contacted for work.