Our client a National Wholesaler based in the South-East suburbs of Melbourne is currently seeking a highly organised and goal driven Operations Coordinator with 3 years’ experience in the FMCG, pharmaceutical and or government.
You will be responsible to provide operational support and expertise to assist in decision making across all levels of the business. The role will be required to support all areas in project-based activities and the identification, design and implementation of new processes within the business.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assist in the strategic development of the operations team and delivery of business initiatives
- Provide business analysis and reporting
- Identify, investigate and implement operational efficiencies through various models and initiatives
- Oversee WMS/RF implementation/ongoing management and improvements
- Participate/coordinate structured projects in line with suitable project management methodologies
- Participate in transport management/ improvements and negotiations
- Review and measure operational efficiency and effectiveness both through business data and financial reporting
- Participate in cross functional supply chain projects and implementations
- Develop 3PL 4PL solutions, costing and reporting
- FMCG, pharmaceutical and or government
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- WMS implementation experience
- RF management and design experience
- Demonstrable negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Teamwork - develop and maintain a culture of teamwork, ensuring the team are always focused on the customers and company objectives
If you share the passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact – apply now!!