JobSeekers1

LO / LF Stock Picker / Storeperson - Part time

We are looking for an experienced and reliable storeperson who has experience with both reach forklift and stockpicker for an ongoing casual role in Hallam. Guaranteed 3 days/week but possibly more based on volumes.

Your main duties and responsibilities will include:

  • driving counterbalance forklift
  • driving reach forklift
  • driving LO forklift
  • order picking
  • general labouring 
  • loading/unloading trucks
  • general warehouse duties
  • administration duties 
  • 75% of the role is picking with the other 25% on the forklifts

The ideal candidate will posses the following:

  • have current forklift license and experience
  • must be prepared to slide engines across pallets - heavy lifting will be required
  • Flexible with days - 3 days guarantee leading up to 5 days
  • Hours are 8.30am - 4.30pm weekdays
  • be reliable & have a positive, can-do attitude
  • have current driver's license & reliable transport
  • be prepared to undertake a national criminal check and medical check depending on client requirements 

If you have a can do attitude towards your work, and are great at what you do, then we would love to hear from you.

Don't hesitate and apply now!

Title:
LO / LF Stock Picker / Storeperson - Part time
Country:
Australia
Location:
Melbourne - South East ~ VIC
Job Group:
Automotive / Transport & Logistics
Job Classification:
Warehouse / Distribution