Universal Recruitment has 22+ years of experience in the transport industry with a strong reputation for delivering HC and MC Drivers to Australia's best transport clients. We look after our drivers and ensure to reward your solid performance.
1. We are looking for multiple casual truck drivers for interstate and changeover work.
-Must have availability for Monday to Friday.
-Some weekend work is also available but first preference will be given to drivers also willing to do weekday work.
-Afternoon Starts (ranges from about 5:30 PM to midnight)
-Preferable Road Ranger experience along with any additional certification such as BFM/DG
(Typical trips include: Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Tarcutta, Dubbo, Kempsey, Clybucca)
Great rates $0.51cents per/km and a potential to go permanent!
2. If you prefer to stay more local, we have a full time Monday to Friday job.
-The position in MC local – ongoing – road ranger – general freight!
-Working hours: 10:00am till 9:00pm
Tasks and duties will include:
- carrying out routine vehicle checks
- making sure that the load is correctly placed and is secure
- maintaining a log book with details of trips, including rest breaks on long trips
- customer service
To successfully secure this opportunity, you must:
- have at least two years truck-driving experience
- have an MC licence
- be reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- have a great attitude and strong work ethic
- be capable and confident in your ability
- Clean Infringement (RTA driver printout required)
- Ability to provide us with 2 x driving work references
Ideally, this position would suit someone that is within clos proximity of Eastern Creek, with interstate/changeover/ and local area knowledge.
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity APPLY TODAY!